Business online video content is a cost-effective marketing tool
The use of business online video content in companies’ sales and marketing mix has slowly increased over the years. It’s now on a rapid pace upward. Businesses have quickly found that having a business video marketing strategy is critical. Integrating a steady stream of business online video content is tough but rewarding. This video advertising, sales and marketing process can build awareness, engage customers, convert leads and drive sales. NOTE: If you don’t yet have a business video marketing strategy, check out “One video is not a business video marketing strategy“
Both B2B and B2C purchasers want information quickly. Business online video content is more valuable to them than websites that are only filled with text.
Why should you invest in online video content for your business? Why get a business video marketing strategy in place today? This video says it all:
Aberdeen released a report titled “Check out Aberdeen’s “Getting More Than ‘Going Viral’… Sophistication in Video Marketing” that showcased companies that have a business video marketing strategy and integrate business online video content into their workflow experience:
- 27% higher click through rate
- 34% higher website conversion rates
- 50% higher revenue growth rates year-over-year
- 63% more company revenue attributed to marketing
- 85% support lead generation
- 123% more likely to adopt a lead
Benefits of Business Online Video Content
Studies show that having a business video marketing strategy, to use video content, has a lot of benefits to your business. Here are some core business objectives that you will realize with a business video marketing strategy:
- Boost brand awareness – with the right content planning and business video marketing strategy, your videos will gain audiences. And online reputation will surely help you turn your leads into high-paying customers. Sounds interesting, right?
- Increase online engagement – people find videos more interesting than lengthy text or captions. Develop concise and captivating video content, and you’ll definitely catch more attention and increase engagements. It can also generate leads, let’s not underestimate the power of social shares.
- Videos can explain more – having a video marketing strategy can help your audiences understand more about your business, may it be a product or services. It can explain enough and deliver a lot of information in a short period of time. Giving your audiences what they need without feeling bored can make a huge impact.
- Cost-effective – investing in high-quality videos can make your business stand out and attract potential customers. Be sure to collaborate with an agency that has vast experience. Because your video content can live a long time, you can also repurpose it for future use and that makes it cost-effective.
Conclusions on Business Online Video Content
Be sure to check out the full report from Aberdeen’s “Getting More Than ‘Going Viral’… Sophistication in Video Marketing” to learn how you can achieve higher website conversion rates, higher revenue growth rates year-over-year and more fresh leads by establishing a business video marketing strategy and integrating business online video content into your tactics.
Looking for some guidance to create a business video marketing strategy or maybe you wanted to get started with your business video content? We work with businesses that are just starting out or are eager to add more video content into their sales and marketing communications.
We’ll see you in front of the camera!